Sunday, July 05, 2009

It's the end of the world as i know it, I don't feel fine....

Bloody Rem....


So work has been going well. While i was on Vacation they heird 2 new guys and fired 1 other guy.
One of the new guys is weirder then me. Watching him reminds me of a Swordfish.

But ofcourse Swordfish is a Horrible thing for me to think about. There really isn't a place for him anymore.

Leonard Bernstein

I really just don't understand, I really books all the time to learn about people. Maybe learn better more normal behavoir. But the Proplem being is that the charecters in the books Know what they want out of life. Be a Knight, Save the day, Find some random murder. I don't really have any clue what i want. Well i know one thing, but that's a whole different pile of mental issues....


This is the end *music fades to black*

No comments:

Post a Comment