Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sometimes i think it's a sin when i feel like i'm winning when i'm losing again

so gordon lightfoot one of my favorite writers.

I tell lies. alot i'm good at it. I'm tried of it. I won't come clean to all but to those it maters it's always on their face they knew the whole time.

I see it as a game. Me against the truth. the more i strech it  the more points for me. the more i get others to believe the better. If i show i beleive what i say it dosn't matter if it's truth they know i beleive it is which puts doubt in their heads as to what i say. constant keeping to the same lies has made most beleive me, those who think i'm lieing wonder as to what i'm lieing about when befor they were sure.

Somepeople dig their own grave. I think i've dug hole the size of a lake by now and filled it my lies. I dream that i'm at the bottom of the lake trying to swim through my lies to the surface. the moon shinny down my only light. With it i fight to the top every night. But when i reach the top the sun beats fericly down and i swim scared back to the bottom. it's to cold at the bottom to stay and i see things if i sit there to long so i swim back to the surface. it's always a longer trip up then down.

No comments:

Post a Comment