Sunday, March 01, 2009

Concerts

I think i would have to think of concerts as one of my great weaknesses It cost money to start and save for a some it's usually a pretty penny I'm paying....

Then there are the people... I hate people, i believe a person can be smart but people can't. the more people in a group the less capable of rational thought (that's right I'm accusing them of being incapable of it, you might say that's the pot-head calling the kettle black, but I brunt the kettle so there...)

I got tickets to a Neil Young concert that is happening soon near me. the cheap tickets are aboot $60 and I'm pretty dam broke.... Dam broke and making myself sit in a room full of people for a long time while getting as drunk as i can..... I wonder considering it's a Neil Young concert can i get a way with smoking the funny leaf....

The Runt is coming along to keep me company. And of course, no offence intended towards Mr. Young but he ain't young anymore. (happens to be listening to old man....)

By the time the concert come I'll have lisened to Neil young so much I'll be bored there... I did the same for the Mark knoffler (bloody hell with the spelling, He was the singer from dire Straights) but the guy behind me offered some entertainment.... concert before that i ended up standing the entire time.... I hate standing. yes I'm that lazy. a lie i started a long time ago that i can't give up *smirk* and now i think I'm done rambling on...

2 comments:

LearningLifelong said...

uh oh you added hangman... *gets addicted*

i miss being in kelowna and getting to go to concerts and stuff... lol

Mike said...

yaa hangman!

you were the one to move away... Kelowna being a little big to move after all...

Post a Comment