Monday, March 30, 2009

Pay Day

Tomarrow is my payday!

And best yet i get most the money this time. This is my 3rd check this month so i don't have to pay rent off it.

I has big plans for the money.

Okay not really.

Some is going to my X-box 360. I want to get the bigger (okay i want the biggest) memory option there is. 120 GB, i kinda fill the one(20GB) it comes with, with a ton of music and i still couldn't get everything i wanted on on....

Me and Runt and going down to the coast in june. So i have to buy the tickets soon. Yaa Dork Convention.

and just about all the rest is going towards my dirty habits!

Smokes, Boozes, Pot. well and food, i really need to learn to eat right...

And now it's 'High ho, high ho, it's off to work i go'
Suffer today pay tomarrow....

1 comment:

ldarkfrost said...

Ooh I hope you get that 360.... gaming fun.. I has a ps3 myself. RE5 heck yah. lol... I was just stopping by GD and noticed you posted... and was wondering if you wanted to join us as a member? Its nothing big, we just vote you a character name and call you by it and we write games to play and just have fun. You only have to show up whenever you feel like it. Although we are happier when people show up, makes it more fun to keep it running. Anyway I was just glad somebody new played the game cuz we dont have that many people right now. Anyway, check back on the GD page because I mentioned you, and talk to you later mebbe? Thanks! -Kenpachi

Post a Comment