Friday, September 25, 2009

and then the computer died....

So i borrow a computer from Runt. it's his but i use it when i need one, not often. It died horrible in a blaze of Windows glory.

It's been to weeks and hw talked to his freind the necromancer. Various odd rituals were performed and Bam it is working again. but now that it works i'm not on becuase on tuesday ODST was released.

I'm slowly beating the whole game on the hardest difficulty. I say slowly but mean at a snails pace. i'll proboly post again after i have finsished.

c ya


Edit: Considering it's 5 min later.... i might as well add some random things i've noticed in the last couple of weeks.
I don't lisen to 'scouting songs' anymore. By scouting songs i mean more then songs sung at the fire, I mean all sorts of music that i wouldn't ever hear anywhere eles. Arrogant Worms and Great big sea mostly but Moxy Furios (i hate spelling) and Crash test dummies. Out of those 4 Bands I have 1 CD from Crash test dummies. It's a greatest hits which i lisen to 2 of 12 songs....
so i'm making a note to find some. Maybe that will fill some gaps. Ofcourse that's wishful thinking. It's not knowing why and how some of these things i remeber happened, that is going to drive me crazy. >.< and now i'm censoring myself, I really don't think i know how to be truthful. I aways tell bits and peices. it's part of what's lead to my memory proplems i think.
I watched Greg jump and start running, he was trying to slug me, around 6 years old at the time. Me and Greg were thick as theives our sisters the same way. I learned that day it was possable to do just about anything that needed to happen. some things need to happen for the future to turn out. if things are going astray something ussally corrects this. My understanding was that a human, in truth, had no future. short time on the rock unless you get kicked off early.

Specking of kicked off early we now interupte this random posting with a 1 week ODST marothon.

No comments:

Post a Comment