Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I have a plan.....

Materials:
Rubber chew toy
Meat saw
Large thick wood table
Drill
4 pieces of rope 3 feet long
2 pieces of rope 12 feet long
Axe
Blind fold is optional

Now many of you might have guessed this plan and are wondering where I'm going with this. Trust me I has my reasons.....

It Snowed today, it snowed a lot..... At my job, I'm the guy who dose most of heavy lifting, carry outs (75 pound bags of potato.... I'm glad we are out of those). I'm not a fit person, but I'm the strongest at my job I think. So with it snowing I had to shovel. spent a good chunk of the day shoveling. 5 feet by 35 feet rectangle, leading from the door to the sidewalk. every ten to twenty min of shoveling the side walk i had to redo that spot due to it is our main entrance and it just won't be fit to leave a centimeter of snow there.... it snowed at that rate most of the day....

When I was around ten I broke my right arm. They set it at a hospital but a bully at school yanked it out of place so it healed slightly off straight, about a quarter of an inch. The idea of re-breaking my arm earned my doctor a very dark look. It doesn't bother me that much. The break is right by the shoulder joint, so I just bearly can't rotate my arm as much. Big deal. Tends to hurt after prolong use, I work on being both handed.

Well I'm still dominate right and with all this snow my arm hurt a lot. Proud to say I got the job done, not greatly but done. I'll have more tomorrow but hopefully it doesn't just keep snowing. But I came up with a plan...

Amputation.

strong enough swing and the no arm means no shoveling *wink* I'm not trying to get out of shoveling at work, i can take that, What's really starting to kill is the shoveling at home.......

there's been talk of shoveling the roof...

No comments:

Post a Comment