Monday, January 05, 2009

way too much thinking.....

I spend most my time reading. On the bus, on my breaks at work and then on the bus home. I try to get in as much reading as I can in a day. of course I'm also at the same time trying to listen to any music I can shove on my mp3. I'm thinking of getting a bigger mp3, but nothing out there is simple. to many buttons. Play/Pause, Stop/Off, Random, skip song, go back and one to set it to the kind played. That's 6. Nice and simple, no hassle. stupid buttons....

I went to replace my boom box a couple weeks ago, and every where you look they have the same slot, for an Ipod. *has no kick Steve jobs button* I don't do Mac. I'm not that much of computer person, but i don't like mac... call it instinct...

*dramatic Pause*

No comments:

Post a Comment