Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Satus update...

alive functioning and normal.....

Bored out of my skull.

Computer solitaire is very addicting. anyone can tell ya that. now toss in Spider Solitaire.

I think i got 4 suits beat. Unfortunately about all the game has in common with solitaire as count, rules are more of a stumble along and figure them out....

I've been working on blue prints. I'm not sure what it is but it looks like it's going to hurt.... I hate it when i built stuff i don't know what it is. *sounding crazy*

So the snow is melting sort of, I'm told it's going to snow tomorrow, but if it dose before next week I'll eat my toque.
The poor Coyotes who dug a Den out of the snow the plows leave had a bit of a shock today. they widened the roads and piled snow to cover the hole. I watched it as i waited for the bus, I wasn't sure if they were in there at first. Look around to see who's walking about.
nosy neighbour and their dog.... I didn't warn them.
It was prefect i wish i could say i had a hand in it....
Their Dog likes to think he's tough, he is the biggest dog on the block. He's sniffing around dragging his owners. Can't quite figure out the smell. As he reached the 'hole' a paw choose to spring out and popped him on nose. Dog starts the other way so suddenly the owners looks just in time to see a Coyote burst out.
They ran screaming wolf..... Coyote and I just laughed as they went.

I bet the Coyote must of been pretty proud to be called a wolf....

In other News on a completely different topic, A New rule has been laid in the house...
'No coyotes as pets.....'

1 comment:

Post a Comment